2016 is the international year of the pulse. Visit Canada's foremost online authority on cooking, eating and living with pulses here.
Have you thought of what you want to do this year to meet your health goals?
Is there something you've always wanted to know about health and nutrition but were afraid to ask?
Come meet the nutritionist at P U L S E.
to visit our Diabetes support clinic and site.
P U L S E N U T R I T I O N C L I N I C
in the Fraser Valley
Visit our nutrition clinic for your family nutrition needs.
- I teach you how to eat in a way you can continue for the rest of your life
- You can alleviate your symptoms and gain energy and resilience without going on a diet
- Your nutritionist understands your specific nutritional needs
- Customized nutrition programs for all ages
- Disease management
- Clinic or home appointments available
- After hours and weekend times for your busy work schedule
- Supplements you can trust
Clinical office visits
Nutrition home visits
Coffee shop consults
Nutrition food plans
Nutrition analysis & assessment
Weight loss and fitness
Eating disorder nutrition
Maternal & infant nutrition
Hormonal nutrition and testing
Health & lifestyle counselling
Nutrition seminars and education
Learn how to bake your own goodies using Omega-9 oils such as coconut oil.
Emily Isaacson, our nutritionist, is a writer and speaker.
Read Emily's articles and column on nutrition on the first and last Friday of the month in The Mission Record newspaper in Mission, BC Canada.
Select your nutrition appointment in advance, or receive a remedy
prescription from our expert.
Question to ask the nutritionist?
(click on the following for answers)
1 8 9 8 5 visits
We carry insurance, but also require our
clients understand what kind of treatment and education we offer.
To read the disclaimer form we require all clients to sign