2017 is the year to make changes that will last for a lifetime!
Have you thought of what you want to do this year to meet your health goals?
Are you overweight and want to learn how to naturally raise your metabolic rate?
Do you have a disease or condition and feel overwhelmed at the thought of all you have to do each day to manage?
There are many reasons people see a nutritionist, but primarily they want help from a professional so their diet will keep them healthy through the lifespan.
Come meet the nutritionist at P U L S E.
P U L S E N U T R I T I O N C L I N I C
in the Fraser Valley
Visit our nutrition clinic for your family nutrition needs.
We take referral from over 400 professionals in the Fraser Valley and Greater Vancouver.
- I teach you how to eat in a way you can continue for the rest of your life
- You can alleviate your symptoms and gain energy and resilience without going on a diet
- Your nutritionist understands your specific nutritional needs
- Customized nutrition programs for all ages
- Disease management
- Clinic or home appointments available
- After hours and weekend times for your busy work schedule
- Supplements you can trust
Clinical office visits
Nutrition home visits
Coffee shop consults
Nutrition food plans
Nutrition analysis & assessment
Weight loss and fitness
Eating disorder nutrition
Maternal & infant nutrition
Hormonal nutrition and testing
Health & lifestyle counselling
Nutrition seminars and education
Learn how to bake your own goodies using healthy fats like Omega-9 containing coconut oil.
product and service
Question to ask the nutritionist?
(click on the following for answers)
2 4, 5 4 8 visits
We require our clients understand what kind of treatment and education we offer.
To read the disclaimer form we require all clients to sign